CENTRAL INDIANA'S PREMIERE R/C FACILITY!
Indy RC Raceway & Hobbies
5135 South Emerson Avenue
Indianapolis, Indiana 46237
Home of world class scale racing in Indianapolis!
1/10 Pro SCT Class
1. Any readily available 2WD short course truck is allowed
2. Battery - Any 2 cell Lipo or 6-7 cell NiMh
3. Motor - Any brand 1/10th scale Brushed or Brushless motor
4. Electronics must be 1/10 scale
5. Body - Any short course body that covers all 4 wheels when
looking down on the truck.
6. Tires - Must be a 1/10th short course rubber tire.
1/10th Expert Open 4x4 Short Course Truck Class:
1. The same rules as in the 1/10 Pro SCT class will apply except
all trucks must be a 4WD version.
2. No 1/8 scale parts, tires, motors, ESC are permitted. 1/8
ESC's are permitted.
1/10th 2WD Buggy Class:
1. Manufacturer - Any 2WD 1/10 Buggy
2. Motor - Open (must be 1/10th scale)
3. Electronics - Open (must be 1/10th scale)
4. Body - Any buggy body (wing must be mounted pre-race)
5. Battery - Any 2 cell Lipo or 6-7 cell NiMh
6. Tires - Any manufacturer 1/10 scale buggy rubber tire and wheel combo) must run front on front and rear on rear)
1/10 Stadium Truck Class:
1. Same rules as in the 1/10 scale buggy class will apply to the
1/10 Scale Stadium Truck class less the wing and tire rules.
2. Tires - Any 2.2 size stadium truck rubber tire with
any tread pattern.
The information, photographs and images on this website are the proprietary property of Indy RC Raceway & Hobbies.
Note: Wednesday nights only!